Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Youth Rally Tonight;]

Tonight at the youth rally one of the verses we studied was If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own.Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. John 15:18-19 I cried after I heard this because it answered all my prayers all my questions about why people at school hate me. They hate me because I am doing the right thing not because im bad.And not only am I doing the right thing GOD  has helped me thourgh this all with tonights service at the youthrally, thank you sooooooooooo much Alex Medlin!!!!!!!!!!!;]

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Braeden! You are SO loved by our Lord and by those of us who also love Him. Jr. High is a really tough time for everyone...kids, parents, and many of the teacher of those kids. Just know that these tough times will make you stronger. Keep your faith alive by doing what you are doing for Him. I am SO glad the Holy Spirit revealed this truth to you through the Scriptures. You are doing and going to do some mighty works for the Lord!

    ReplyDelete