Woke up to "Good Morning" by Mandisa today ready to work and have worship. I can not wait until we go in to the jungle to have VBS and hut to hut ministry. God kept me safe last night after sleep walking for the past 3 nights. I was scared to death when we first arrived in Panama City at our base camp. The structure was 3 stories high, I was sleeping on the 2nd story. Right outside of our door there was no wall it just dropped off. I was so scared I would sleep walk and walk right out of the building to the concrete about 8 feet below.
As I tried to go to sleep last night a HUGE something flew into our room. A friend of mine turned on his headlamp, when he looked up he screamed "BAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Another guy on our team jumped out of his sleeping bag and started screaming and ran out of the building because he was afraid of a bat biting him. All the other missionary teams came in our room and we all started laughing once we realized it was a moth, the size of a bat.
Tonight we had to write things down on a piece of cloth that we believe has been holding us back from spending time with God. I realized that I had being putting way too much importance on trying to be in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. It seemed like everyone in school had a relationship and I always felt unimportant, so I was constantly trying to get a girlfriend. Now I know that the only relationship I need right now is a relationship with God, a strong one at that.
No comments:
Post a Comment